Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I'm currently loving.
I'm currently loving...
- Happy November, friends! We had our first snowfall on Friday. It was so pretty against the fall foliage that hasn't quite given up yet. It's supposed to be 60 degrees by the end of the week, so this pretty white blanket won't last long. I'll enjoy it while I can.
- New on the blog this week: Cinnamon muffins are equally delicious for breakfast or dessert! Homemade white chocolate peanut butter cups are SO easy and only require two ingredients! Use the same method for semi-sweet, milk, or dark chocolate cups. And, newly updated, chicken pesto meatballs are tender and tasty. Serve with roasted red pepper sauce for something a little unexpected.
- This week on Instagram: this corn dip is out of this world! These peanut butter monster cookies are a must-bake!
- I love Guittard and Ghiradelli. What are your favorite cocoa powder, baking chocolate, and chocolate chips?
- I've got to try this homemade pumpkin spice latte!
- Love these free November tech downloads.
- I'm loving the relaxed fit of this sweater.
- It's time for me to stock up on assorted holiday coffees.
- I love this idea for making the most of social distance dining. Adventure Dinners is based in Vermont, but maybe this will catch on elsewhere.
- I love following Michael at Inspired by Charm. His decorating ideas are BEYOND beautiful. He has lots of wonderful ideas for Thanksgiving, but if you are ready to jump ahead for Christmas, he has that covered too! Check it out!
- Great tips for getting that stubborn grime off sheet pans.
- Thanksgiving (and Christmas too) will look different this year. I'm sure many of us will be doing smaller gatherings, and therefore, will need smaller amounts of food. Let me know if you have any recipe requests for the holidays - or any day.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"