Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I'm currently loving.
- New on the blog this week: roasted honeynut squash with bacon, pecans, cranberries is the perfect fall side dish, and chicken salad with apples and pecans is a delicious fall lunch.
- On Instagram, I'm loving: You had me at cheeseburger! Love the crust on this skillet pot pie. These Mexican pinwheels are a must for game day or lunchtime. I love slider casseroles and this Dijon chicken apple cheddar combo has my full attention! Roasted cauliflower is my fav!
- I love Autumn and never get tired of festive home decor. These are some of my favorites this week: festive fall entryway, this cozy porch makes you want to stay awhile, and a cabin version of a cozy sweater.
- How to pair cheese with Halloween candy. This is right up my alley!
- Meet the home cook making every Ina Garten recipe. A cute story.
- What does Halloween look like for you this year? Are you trick-or-treating or celebrating at home? My daughter is in college, so Halloween is pretty low-key for us. We'll leave a bowl of "help yourself" candy outside for anyone who comes by.
- If you're looking for festive Halloween snacks, try cheesy mummy bratwurst, monster bark, harvest snack mix, and chocolate peanut butter popcorn.
- This spooky bat cheese board is super cute!
- Currently loving this maple pecan coffee.
- If you're a fan of Friends, check out this fun advent calendar.
- This week I'm making cheese ravioli sausage bake, garlic bread grilled cheese, and double Reese’s peanut butter cookies.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"