Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I'm currently loving.
I'm currently loving:
- New on the blog this week: Pumpkin and Sage Risotto is the perfect fall side dish. Homemade Enchilada sauce is so EASY and the flavor is BEYOND! This enchilada sauce adds tons of flavor to Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup - easy to prepare and so comforting.
- What I'm loving on Instagram: this stack of pumpkin pancakes has me drooling. This French silk cake roll is just divine! Broccoli and cheddar twice-baked potatoes are a meal by themselves. Crack chicken dip is a must for snack time!
- Who's excited about Christmas movies? Hallmark is kicking off their holiday movies on October 23. Both Hallmark channels - Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries - have new movies premiering. Netflix and Lifetime are also launching new movies. Grab your cozy blanket and hot chocolate and join me on the couch!!
- I found myself relating to some of these pet peeves. lol
- These cupcakes scream fall! Pass a cupcake and a coffee, please!
- My husband would go bonkers for these cookies!
- Things to do when you are feeling unproductive.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"