Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share what I’m currently loving.
I’m currently loving…
- New on the blog this week: super easy Spice Cake Mix Cookies with Maple Brown Butter Frosting are the perfect fall treat. And 15 minutes is all you need to prepare Shrimp with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce. An easy and delicious weeknight meal.
- On Instagram, I’m loving: this breakfast pizza, all the beautiful colors of this veggie pasta, and these fun candy corn-inspired marshmallows!
- I love the mini Staub pumpkin cocotte for serving soups and stews during fall. These crocks are ideal to use from now until Thanksgiving.
- There’s a chill in the air lately, and there’s nothing better than curling up with an apple cider or warm chai under a cozy throw and watching Hallmark movies! I just want all of these cozy throws! Which one is your favorite?
- Brown nail color is trending and I have to say I’m really loving some of these shades.
- Fall is a wonderful time to try different types of squash. Check out this guide.
- Skinny Chai is my go-to drink when the cool weather sets in. It’s my afternoon pick-me-up. What’s yours?
- I’m making another batch of Maple brown butter rice krispie treats. We can’t get enough of these in our house. Have you tried them yet?
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”