Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I’m currently loving.
I’m currently loving…
- Happy October! I love this time of year. Cooler temps have set in, leaves are changing, and pumpkins and mums are in abundance.
- New on the blog this week: sweet and savory recipes for ultimate snacking. Chocolate peanut butter popcorn is so easy to make at home and is the perfect blend of sweet and salty. This fully updated Caramelized onion dip is a must-make for game day, movie night, or any time you crave chips and dip.
- On Instagram, I’m loving: Cinnamon streusel pumpkin coffee cake for breakfast, Garlic butter baked chicken breasts for dinner, and Chocolate stout caramel cake for dessert.
- This Chicken tortilla bake needs to be on my dinner table this week.
- I’ve been filling my house with the most wonderful fall aroma with this candle. I love the cozy vibe of burning candles at this time of year.
- This plastic wrap dispenser is one of my favorite gadgets in the kitchen. It’s so easy to use and I avoid those frustrating tangles of plastic wrap.
- There’s been a lot of football watching in our house lately… and that means there’s been a lot of snacking too! Some of our favorites are Barbecue Chicken Nachos, Everything Bagel Snack Mix, and Spicy Sausage Cheese Balls with Horseradish Cream.
- I’m thinking about getting some festive Halloween tableware this year – I think this year calls for some special extra touches.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”