Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
- My weekly inspiration: Choose one thing this week… one thing to improve on. Don’t get overwhelmed by a laundry list… just focus on one thing at a time.
- New on the blog last week these enchiladas perfect for weeknights and this cheesy dip which needs to be on your menu for the big game.
- I’m looking forward to reading this new magazine when it launches in May.
- New kitchen design trends for 2020.
- Mmm… I need one of these – and look at that frosting! Perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- I need to add these to my baking list – one of my husband’s childhood favorites.
- More Starbucks – maybe a new store will be coming to a town near you.
- I’m loving all of the blood oranges right now!
- This week I’m making this, this, and these.
- Watching the Super Bowl this weekend? Planning a menu? You can find lots of great snack recipes here.
- I like keeping Valentine’s Day low-key. We’re not gift-givers – I prefer finding a card with just the right sentiment and sharing a special homemade meal and some quality time together. Do you exchange gifts – maybe something for the kiddos? Whether you do gifts or just prefer simple gestures, I compiled a list of ideas with something for everyone, including ideas for no-cost celebrating – read it here.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”