Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I’m currently loving.
I’m currently loving…
- The fall colors here in New England have really exploded this past week. The golden and scarlet hues are so beautiful. Are the leaves turning where you live?
- New on the blog this week: a savory brunch bowl bursting with flavor that is completely customizable. And newly updated: enjoy the flavors of jalapeno poppers for breakfast with Bacon Jalapeno Cheddar Quiche.
- What I’m loving on Instagram: these Chinese scallion pancakes, Greek chicken meatballs, this white BBQ sauce that could be eaten on almost anything, and something sweet – chocolate chip cannolis.
- Get in the mood for Halloween with these scary movies.
- Did you see the Father of the Bride reunion special on Netflix?
- I just ordered some new slippers.
- A review of organizing bins and containers – after all, a lot of us are on an organizing binge!
- The best destinations for fall foliage in 2020.
- Need to add these meatballs to our dinner menu this week!
- What are your favorite fall comfort foods? I would love to hear. Share with me in a comment below!
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”