Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I’m currently loving.
I’m currently loving…
- Tomorrow is the first day of fall, but it feels like fall has already arrived. Yesterday morning it was 45 degrees. The air is crisp, the leaves are starting to turn, and the long sleeves are donned.
- New on the blog this week: Hearty sausage and tortellini soup perfect for these cool fall days and a classic updated with fall flavors – Maple Brown Butter Rice Krispie Treats.
- What I’m loving on Instagram: the Thai flavors of Coconut lime chicken and broccoli, the glossy sauce on Mongolian Beef Meatballs, all the cozy feelings in Chicken Macaroni and Cheese Soup, and the football-munching potential of Mexican Street Corn Dip.
- It’s never too early to start holiday shopping, at least not for the foodie in your life.
- I’m “home edit” crazy and this book is my new fav!
- With there’s a chill in the morning air, I love the ambiance of burning candles like this…
- And simmering a pot of water filled with spices like star anise, cloves, and cinnamon.
- These crochet pumpkins are so cute!
- A fun Halloween bucket list for 31 days of fun!
- A bowl of this wild rice and mushroom soup needs to be on my menu this week.
- This week I’m making Spaghetti Squash with Creamed Spinach and Pancetta, Chicken with Cordon Bleu Sauce, Maple Chai Scones, and this Triple Decker Turkey Club Sandwich.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”