Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I'm currently loving.
- New on the blog this week: Broccoli and Cheese tart makes a delicious appetizer served warm or at room temperature. I also shared an updated post and photos for Bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers - a must-have game-day snack.
- On Instagram, I'm currently loving: Maple donuts are one of my favorite fall treats! Greek chicken meatballs look dreamy! This Mediterranean wrap is a must for lunch this week.
- What a lovely porch for taking in the fall foliage colors; this cozy retreat would be a relaxing home office.
- My daughter and I are totally hooked on the new Home Edit show on Netflix. Who's been watching! Did you see Reese Witherspoon's closet?
- Never too many cookies!
- I'm so excited for fall produce. What's in season in September?
- I love spaghetti squash and this dish looks divine.
- Craving all the flavors in these wild mushroom ravioli.
- This week I'm making Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Sauce, maple dijon bacon-wrapped smoked sausage, ground turkey enchiladas, and salted caramel butterscotch chip cookies.
- This pumpkin collection is the perfect fall gift for new mothers, birthdays, or just because.
- Loving this sweater.
- Love this baker in Artichoke for fall.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"