Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about everything I’m currently loving.
I’m currently loving:
- Happy Labor Day weekend! I hope you are relaxing and enjoying good food! What are you grilling up this weekend?
- New on the blog this week: scrumptious Maple Walnut Scones that scream “fall”, easy three-ingredient Oreo Trifle Cake, and perfect-for-fall Spiced Pork Tenderloin.
- On Instagram, I’m loving these Chai Snickerdoodles and White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes. What a pretty swirl of buttercream!
- A fun fall bucket list – Hallmark style.
- Loving these fall vibes.
- This popcorn is a new snack favorite.
- Our house is bursting with excitement for the start of the NFL season on Thursday! Go Chiefs!
- Grab some Mango Pineapple Salsa to snack on with these homemade tortilla chips!
- Love these fall decorating ideas!
- Scenic drives are a favorite pastime of mine… especially at this time of year.
- This new color is LOVE!
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”