Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about some of my favorite things.
I'm currently loving...
- Happy last day of August! The photo above is a sneak peek of a new recipe coming soon! I'm feeling all of the fall vibes!
- New on the blog this week: two spiced-up recipes. Spicy sausage cheese balls are perfect served with eggs for breakfast or as a hearty snack. Classic Caesar salad gets a spicy twist with my Buffalo Chicken Caesar. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
- I'm loving on Instagram: Apple fritter bread, Pretzel chocolate pecan slab pie, this gorgeous tomato tart, and this great idea for breakfast sandwiches.
- Fall coffee vibes coming your way!
- Obsessed with this plaid tablescape.
- Five things successful people do to improve their lives
- A new show on Netflix is coming September 9th from the authors of The Home Edit - one of my favs!
- Loving my new marble board.
- I'm drooling over this quinoa power bowl.
- I love this twist on puppy chow!
- This week I'm making Chopped Dorito Taco Salad, Cap’n Crunch Chicken Tenders, Roasted Green Beans with Orange Butter and Crispy Pancetta. For Labor Day weekend, I'll be snacking on this Everything Bagel Snack Mix.
- September is just around the corner and that means I'm brainstorming fall recipe ideas. What would you like to see on the blog this fall? Any suggestions, please leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you!
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"