Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and join me for a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about everything I'm currently loving.
I'm currently loving...
- My toy poodle, Siri! She is the most lovable, cuddly companion... and the cutest thing ever!
- It's barely the last week of August and I have already decorated for Fall. We've had a few crisp-feeling mornings lately so I'm feeling the vibe. Hands-down, this is my favorite time of year.
- On that note, rumor has it Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is coming back August 25!!
- New on the blog: Garlic bread grilled cheese - two favorites in one sandwich. Just add a bowl of tomato soup. And sweeten up breakfast time with Almond Cinnamon Sugar Butter.
- Instagram loves: I just want a spoonful of this buttercream and a slice of this cake! This cookie pie is calling my name. I love this baked potato bar idea!
- What a gorgeous sunset for the end of summer.
- I would live in a barn if it looked like this!
- I love this fragrance and this shower gel for the change of seasons.
- I'm ready for fall.
- When I think Fall, I think butternut squash.
- A cute crafting idea to show appreciation to teachers.
- 21 ways to decorate a coffee table.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"