Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and join me for a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I’m currently loving.
I’m currently loving
- New on the blog: Creamy Corn Pasta with Bacon is a tasty way to enjoy summer corn before it’s gone. Zesty Italian Pasta Salad can be made ahead and enjoyed for lunch throughout the week. Also, you can check out the updated post and photos for Chocolate Chip Mascarpone Dip. This sweet treat is great for brunch or dessert. Try it with pretzels for the perfect sweet and salty bite.
- On Instagram: I’m loving this summery peach and burrata board, this Almond Joy protein shake, these maple mustard glazed Brussels sprouts, and this gorgeous Bruschetta Chicken Pasta.
- Beautiful fridge goals.
- Pre-ordered copies of Barefoot Contessa’s new cookbook qualify for a downloadable recipe index of all the recipes from her 12 cookbooks.
- New casserole dish to prep for all the Fall cooking on the horizon!
- This week I’m craving this triple-decker turkey club sandwich and fresh homemade strawberry lemonade.
- Can salt make coffee taste better? I already LOVE coffee, so this is interesting.
- Mexican Street Corn Chicken Tacos? Yes, please!
- These beaded pumpkins are so cute for Fall!
- 25 uses for baking soda.
- Love these stylish and fun bike accessories
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”