Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I’m currently loving.
I’m currently loving…
- On the blog this week: an oldie but goodie with updated photos, Applesauce Cinnamon Jello is a wonderfully sweet, three-ingredient dish that pairs perfectly with turkey, chicken, or ham. This jello always has a place on our holiday table but is equally delicious all year long.
- I’m loving on Instagram: this gnocchi is dreamy, zucchini parmesan on repeat, and summer on a plate.
- When I scroll through my “saved” feed on Instagram, it’s jammed full of charming, dreamy, and relaxing inspiration like this house, this back deck, this bedroom, and this house. I can’t get enough!
- I’m excited to read Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch. I previously read Love & Gelato (the first book in the “Love &” series) and I couldn’t put it down. What have you been reading this summer?
- Chip and Joanna just dropped their fall target collection.
- Loving these salt and pepper sprinklers!
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”