Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I’m currently loving.
I’m currently loving…
- Happy August, friends! When the calendar flips to August, it means we’re one step closer to Fall – my favorite season. Cooler temps, wonderful smells, and vibrant colors. I love it all. My thoughts are shifting to seasonal Fall recipes. If you have recipe suggestions, please leave a comment below. Thanks!
- These are the dog days of summer – hot and humid. My sweet dog, Siri, made a trip to the groomer and now she’s feeling much cooler! I also got my first haircut since February. It’s amazing what a little pampering does for the soul!
- Two grilling favorites are new on the blog this week: a super easy appetizer, grilled bratwurst bites are delicious served with a tangy mustard sauce. Grilled fingerling potatoes are easy and versatile – serve as a side dish, an appetizer, or alongside your morning eggs.
- Things I’m loving on Instagram: the summer salad of my dreams, say “yes” to creamy tortellini pasta, and start off Monday with these confetti cupcakes.
- I’m loving this artist. Her work is colorful, calming, and cheerful.
- Some classic corny jokes to brighten your day!
- I’m loving my new oven mitts.
- Just over here dreaming about these enchiladas for dinner.
- I recently stocked up on my favorite balsamic vinegar. This stuff is the absolute best!
- These green pea snacks are one of my favorites. I can easily eat the whole bag!
- Love this cozy sweatshirt for a rainy day.
- I can never have too many coffee mugs!
- This week I’m making Double Mint Oreo Ice Cream, Beef Enchiladas, and BLT Pasta Salad with Creamy Dressing.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”