Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- My weekly inspiration: Stay focused on your own personal goals. Don’t expend energy worrying about what everyone else is doing. Keep your head down, work hard, and stay the course. Be persistent and consistent. Your goals will be realized.
- We haven’t had much snow this winter, but Saturday’s snow is so pretty in the morning sun.
- New recipes on the blog last week include these tacos perfect for Taco Tuesday any night of the week, and this incredibly flavored dip – a must for the big game.
- Carbonara is always a winner with me.
- These noodles are making me hungry.
- So many delicious Super Bowl recipe ideas – and decor ideas too!
- We like to spend Valentine’s Day at home with a quiet dinner. How do you celebrate? These are great ideas for doing something special with your special someone.
- This is so soft and cozy.
- I need a new hat and I love this style.
- It’s been bitterly cold lately and I’ve kept warm with this, this, and this. I also enjoy sitting by the fire with an evening coffee topped off with this.
- Congratulations to the Chiefs who are headed to the Super Bowl. We’re bummed the Packers lost, but there’s always next year.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”