Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I'm currently loving.
- New on the blog this week - a super easy Heath Bar cake and a classic turkey club layered with fresh ingredients and chive mayo. One of my favorite lunches.
- What I'm loving on Instagram - this butter cauliflower makes my cauliflower dreams come true. I love savory scones like these bacon and jalapeno scones. If this Cacio e Pepe creamed corn is wrong, I don't want to be right!
- Hot summer days call for Mint mojitos.
- If this potato chip frittata makes it okay to eat chips for breakfast, then I'm in!
- What does your face mask say about you?
- We love watching Seinfeld. It truly never gets old. It seems there's an episode that fits just about everything in life (well, except maybe the current pandemic situation). My husband often texts me Seinfeld snippets and I immediately find myself laughing hysterically!
- We enjoyed National Ice Cream day yesterday with a slice of mocha ice cream cake. Chocolate and coffee is the perfect combination!
- I'm loving these pretty glass kaleidoscope candles.
- I love the simplicity of these monogram letter necklaces.
- It's going to be a scorcher this week, so easy meals it is. I'm making Easy Grilled Chicken, Easy Creamy Coleslaw, and Garden Salad with Balsamic Mustard Dressing.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"