Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I’m currently loving.
I’m currently loving…
- New on the blog – a classic wedge salad with homemade blue cheese dressing and easy lemon curd tartlets. Wedge salads aren’t just for steakhouses and the creamy dressing is a winner. The lemon tarts are the easiest non-recipe recipe!
- On Instagram, I’m loving: the colors on this mezze board, this stunning blackberry lime tart, and these strawberries and cream scones,
- I love the warmth of this kitchen, the view from this farmhouse porch, and the cutest puppy snuggles.
- Please pass me a fork for a slice of turtle cheesecake!
- This tomato herb pizza is a must-try!
- These chicken fried potatoes make my comfort food dreams come true!
- There’s a lot of truth in this Not-to-Do list (tips for being productive).
- Summertime always reminds me of watermelon (rind) pickles that my mother used to make when I was growing up. They were so sweet and delicious. I can sometimes find them at the supermarket, but they just aren’t the same. Just one of those nostalgic memories!
- Roasted Potato Hash with Chorizo and Eggs is on the menu for today’s breakfast.
- This week I’m making a large batch of Easy Grilled Chicken and using leftovers to make Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad and Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”