Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me as I share all the things I’m currently loving.
- I can’t believe it’s July. The days seem to go by so quickly, despite the current circumstances in the world. We enjoyed a quiet and relaxing July 4th at home. How did you celebrate the holiday?
- New last week: a quick and easy dinner on the grill and a flavor-packed burger.
- On Instagram (food), I’m loving these cookies, these sparkly cookie pops, this frozen delight, and never too much ice cream!
- On Instagram (home), I’m loving this spot for an afternoon lemonade, this stunning setting, and this charming home.
- If you’re tired of doing jigsaw puzzles, try paint-by-number.
- This is my kind of BINGO!
- Take a floating vacation.
- Love this 72-hour moisturizer.
- Love this bowl and servers for summer salads or snack mixes!
- Do face rollers really do anything?
- It’s wonderful how food can bring people together.
- How to serve food safely for entertaining
- A great summer bucket list for 2020.
- I’m a big Hallmark movie fan, especially Christmas movies. Christmas in July starts Friday, July 10 on the Hallmark Channel. Hallmark’s Movies & Mysteries channel already has Christmas movies airing through July 12. I will definitely be grabbing some popcorn and curling up for some feel-good movie watching.
- Do you have any requests for recipes you’d like to see on the blog during the remainder of the summer? Please leave your suggestions in the comments below.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”