Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I'm currently loving.
- I'm loving on Instagram (food): these beyond-amazing cupcakes, all the flavors in this pasta, you had me at caramelized onions, espresso, chocolate, and no-bake... um, hello!, one of my favorite Italian desserts, my favorite kind of taco.
- I'm loving on Instagram (home/life): these cutest-ever dogs living their best summer life, color-coordinated dishware, this peaceful retreat, the perfect place for a staycation, so very pretty.
- Cherry Cheesecake Brownies. Say no more!
- Wow to this mac and cheese!
- A delicious summer dinner.
- Serve your patriotic holiday meal in style with this and this and this.
- 3 ways to enjoy cold brew - for the coffee lover like me!
- A fellow food blogger has a new show on Food Network - Grill Power. I watched the premiere on Saturday and it was great! So exciting for her!
- Lately, I've been loving the Cinnamon Dolci Lattes from Starbucks. Yesterday I was simmering cinnamon, cloves, and star anise on the stove - I LOVE the smell! Maybe I'm rushing the seasons! LOL.
- What are your plans for the Fourth of July? We are keeping it low key, no gathering. But we will be celebrating with good food!
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"