Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about everything I’m loving.
- I hope you enjoyed a relaxing Father’s Day. We hosted breakfast for my husband’s immediate family. It was really nice to get together since we didn’t gather for Easter. Good food, good company, and wonderful fathers to honor!
- Last week I shared recipes for this delicious chicken salad and a scrumptious scone loaf.
- What I’m loving on Instagram: a great place for an afternoon nap, this cobbler, this breakfast, and oh how I love white pizza.
- I’m loving this platter for serving everything from pancakes and waffles to grilled meats and veggies.
- The color of these glasses is perfect for summer meals.
- Great ideas for outdoor DIY projects.
- Throw a backyard picnic without turning on your oven.
- A fun and indulgent treat.
- I’ve got to have this for lunch!
- In my breakfast dreams…
- Ideal for days at the beach or pool.
- Pretty color for summer.
- This week I’m making this easy summer pasta salad, these brats, this chicken, and this frozen treat.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”