Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share things I’m currently loving.
- My weekly inspiration: “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Last week on the blog, I shared a delicious salad that’s a mash-up of two favorites and easy coffee-loaded ice cream.
- What I’m loving on Instagram: this beautiful salad, pasta pie, cauliflower of my dreams, the prettiest cupcakes.
- I love whoopie pies and these are incredible.
- Fun craft ideas for the Fourth of July.
- Love the colors of this top for summer.
- New towels are one of my favorite ways to freshen up my kitchen.
- I’m loving these storage bowls.
- My current Starbuck’s addiction is Nitro cold brew coffee with sweet cream. What’s your favorite go-to coffee?
- We are planning a road trip this summer – trying to keep it low key given restrictions, but we are all ready to get away and actually go somewhere outside of Connecticut! LOL. Do you have any summer vacation plans?
- What are your Father’s Day plans? Since small gatherings are now allowed here, we are having some immediate family over for breakfast. I’m serving pancakes, bacon, scones, fruit salad, and deviled eggs.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”