Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
- Happy June! Slowly, businesses are re-opening. Outdoor patios at restaurants have opened along with some retail stores. As restrictions gradually ease, we continue to pray for health and peace in our world.
- Yesterday, we enjoyed a nice picnic lunch. It’s a fun way to get out and take in the nice weather.
- This past week I shared the most refreshing summer drink and three variations of compound butter to add flavor to your grilling favorites. I also updated an old post for easy pasta salad, If you missed it, check it out here.
- Recently on Instagram: my mouth is watering over this pizza, this sauce, and these cookies.
- We’ve been watching the new season of Good Witch on Hallmark. Two Good Witch movies were also on last week. We are big fans! What are your favorite shows?
- Perfect for summer picnics.
- I’m loving these and these for outdoor meals.
- I need to restock on chocolate chips and my all-time favorite baking flavor.
- If you love Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolates, try these.
- LOVE sprinkles!
- This week I’m making salmon, this salad, and this sweet treat.
- I’m looking for a new facial exfoliator scrub. Do you have any suggestions? If so, let me know in the comments below. Thanks!
- Our grill has been getting a workout lately. What have you been making? What are your favorite summer recipes? Let me know in the comments below.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”