Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about my favorites in food, fun, and life.
- Happy Memorial Day! I hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend with your family. Are you grilling this weekend? I’m making brats, pasta salad, and fruit salad.
- Last week I shared recipes for easy grilled chicken and creamy cucumber salad. These are simple yet flavorful dishes for fuss-free summer meals.
- Festive dessert for this Memorial Day.
- Summer means grilling and I’m kicking off my summer with these mouthwatering burgers!
- Oh, that creamy, fluffiness!
- Wowza – these skewers!
- I always have room on the table for pasta salad!
- I started watching Sweet Magnolias on Netflix. I’m liking it so far. What have you been watching lately?
- We’ve been seeing lots of wildlife in our yard recently. Several bears, red foxes, bobcats, and turkeys. It’s fun to watch the bears – from inside of course!
- This week I’ll be making some of my favorite easy lunches – Easy Tuna Salad and Caprese Pasta Salad.
- I’ve been loving the quarantine shows on Food Network for The Kitchen and The Pioneer Woman. The Pioneer Woman’s shows have been filmed by her kids. The shows are fun and real and the quirky moments aren’t edited out. I’m really enjoying the lightheartedness!
- My favorite coffee drink lately is Starbucks’ nitro cold brew with salted honey foam. SO GOOD! Have you tried one yet?
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”