Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- My weekly inspiration: “Rarely are opportunities presented to you in a perfect way. In a nice little box with a yellow bow on top. ‘Here, open it, it’s perfect. You’ll love it.’ Opportunities — the good ones — are messy, confusing and hard to recognize. They’re risky. They challenge you.” – Susan Wojcicki
- New on the blog last week: these scrumptious roasted green beans and a delicious breakfast/brunch option.
- I’m craving cake right now!
- I want to get my veggie fix with these tacos!
- I’m all about coffee all the time and this hits the coffee spot just right.
- Did someone say “Velveeta”? Yes, please.
- This flavor combination sounds amazing!
- These have been my weakness lately. The bowl is staring at me and I can’t eat just one!
- Interesting food trends for 2020.
- Have you tried the first new drinks for 2020 from Starbucks?
- This week I’m making this, this, and this.
- We’re excited about the college national championship game tonight. Go Clemson! It was an exciting weekend of NFL playoffs. We’re happy the Texans won, but our house is divided over the outcomes of the other games. I was born and raised in Wisconsin, so go Packers!
- The Super Bowl is only a few weeks away and that means lots of game day food. Leave me a comment below if you have any game day requests.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”