Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
- I enjoyed a lovely, relaxing Mother’s Day. It was a cool, but sunny day, which was a nice change from all of the rain we’ve had lately… not to mention the freak snow squall we had on Saturday. It’s spring, Mother Nature!
- New on the blog this week: an easy chicken dish the whole family will love, a flavorful pesto, and a super-easy small bite snack.
- I ate all the chocolate for Mother’s Day. There was zucchini in this cake, so that made it ok!!
- These burgers are on my menu this week – can’t wait!!
- One of my favorites… I’m excited about her new book! And better yet, the release date has been moved up to this October.
- One of my favorite cookies… in bar form. YUM!
- You had me at “Lemon Crumb Cake!”
- With the weather warming up, now’s the time to get outside for fresh air and a relaxing break. Enjoy some good quality family time with this, this, this, these, or this.
- These are my guilty pleasure and I need to try this.
- Great kitchen hack ideas!
- If you have special requests for recipes you’d like to see on the blog, please leave a comment below. I love to hear from you and your ideas are always welcome! Thank you for following along with me in the kitchen.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”