Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about my favorites in food, fun, and life.
- I’m so happy May is here. We’re finally starting to see new life blooming around us. I’m appreciating the growth of new buds this year more than ever. A breath of fresh air is so welcome.
- New recipes on the blog include this spring vegetable couscous and a super-easy side dish. If you try these recipes, please share a review and tag me on Instagram so I can see your creation!
- Cheesy.Jalapeno.Bread. Amen.
- I love this flavor combination.
- Comfort food heaven!
- Mmm…that buttercream!
- If you are celebrating Cinco de Mayo with festive eats, here are some of my favs: Best Homemade Guacamole, Mango Pineapple Salsa, Chorizo Tacos with Lime Crema, Ground Turkey Enchiladas, Halloumi Fajitas, Chopped Dorito Taco Salad, Chorizo Huevos Rancheros.
- I love these for serving tacos.
- Chips and salsa are a must for any Cinco de Mayo feast.
- I’m really craving a pedicure…hopefully soon. Sandal season is here!
- Mother’s Day will be low-key but the food doesn’t need to be! These are some of my favorites for a special breakfast or brunch:
- Lemon Blueberry Scones with Lemon Glaze
- Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Syrup
- French Onion Breakfast Casserole
- Berry Fruit Salad with Mint Syrup
- Asparagus, Leek and Brie Quiche
- Mushroom and Brie Quiche
- Cherry Pie Turnovers with Almond Orange Glaze
- Chocolate Chip Mascarpone Dip
- Roasted Radishes and Green Beans with Blue Cheese Butter
- Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”