Grab a coffee or tea and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
- We’ve been missing sports in our house lately, so we were excited to watch the NFL draft. I don’t follow the college players as closely as the rest of my family does, but they were excited about many of the selections.
- The latest recipes on the blog include this cheeseburger lover’s salad and a springtime quiche.
- Barefoot Contessa never disappoints!
- I love a yummy casserole. I’m getting hungry!
- One of my husband’s favorite lunchbox treats!
- Pizza casserole…um, YES!
- I truly love everything in Country Living Magazine‘s feed, and this is simply gorgeous.
- From another favorite feed of mine, this is so serene.
- My favorite baking ingredient
- I have an obsession with journals. I love this, this, and these.
- Have you tried the whipped coffee trend? I made it last week and I think I need to try it again. I’m a coffee fanatic so I was definitely intrigued.
- I appreciate you following along here with me. Are there recipes that you would like to see on the blog? Questions? Comments? Leave a comment below and I will be sure to respond!
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”