Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
- My weekly inspiration: Take one day at a time. Care for those you love. Appreciate the simpler things in life that so often get lost in the busy shuffle.
- New on the blog is a delicious naan bread pizza and homemade mac and cheese, which is a great pantry meal.
- Lately, I’m loving HGTV’s Fixer to Fabulous and Nate and Jeremiah: Save My House. I love home renovation shows. They are great for binge-watching! What have you been watching these days?
- Love the shape of these mugs.
- A favorite spring treat!
- It’s hard to believe April is almost here. We’ve had some nice sunny days recently, so we’ve been able to sit outside and get some Vitamin D. The sunshine feels good.
- A cool use for vegetable scraps.
- Did you say coffee? This looks amazing!
- There’s nothing better than melted cheese.
- Learn how to cook this versatile pantry staple.
- Comfort in a bowl!
- I’ve been busy brainstorming new recipe ideas. What would you like to see on the blog this spring? I would love to hear your ideas!
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”