Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
- My weekly inspiration: take everything in stride. I’m a pretty calm, go-with-the-flow person. So, I’m taking the current extremes in stride, embracing the family together time, and spending lots of time in the kitchen – my happy place!
- New on the blog last week this make-ahead salad, a super easy peanut butter treat, and 40 recipes using pantry, freezer, and fridge staples.
- With less frequent trips to the supermarket, I’m trying to make the most of my pantry. So, it’s a great time to reorganize and take inventory of pantry staples. These are some of my favorite pantry and food storage items:
- I watched some of my favorite Hallmark Christmas movies this weekend when Hallmark aired a Christmas movie marathon. Did you watch any?
- Jelly beans are one of my candy weaknesses – especially at this time of year.
- I love these colors – looks amazingly delicious!
- These will cure my coffee and chocolate fix in one bite – but I can’t eat just one!
- I’m on a Snickerdoodle kick.
- Add some spring flowers to your baking.
- I love these hobnail designs – this, this, and these.
- Stylish storage in such a pretty color.
- I love this indoor planter.
- This is still a favorite book of mine.
- I feel like I’ve been cleaning more lately.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”