Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
- My weekly inspiration: Make the most of extra time at home with family – watch movies, play games, reminisce about favorite family vacations, make home-made cards to send to loved ones afar, bake cookies, cook a comforting pot of soup, read a book, do spring cleaning. Downtime (from typically crazy schedules) is healing for the soul.
- All about Everything bagel flavor on the blog last week: easy, homemade seasoning and a delicious snack mix.
- I’m craving this for dinner.
- I love this festive and easy dessert for St. Patrick’s Day or any spring day.
- I need this for lunch!
- Never too much chocolate and caramel…
- Is it cookie dough or is it cheesecake? Hello!
- Soft, chewy, and so delicious!
- I love the blues – cool, calming, and pretty!
- I could literally put this on everything!
- One of my favorites has a new cookbook coming out.
- I need some new slip-on shoes and can’t decide between these and these.
- I’m making this treat for St. Patrick’s Day. I’m going to use mint extract and regular chocolate chips in place of the winter mint morsels.
- If you were lucky enough to grab corned beef at the supermarket, try this – my favorite way to cook corned beef. These are the perfect side dish.
Stay safe and healthy. “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”