Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
- My weekly inspiration: We may have lost an hour of sleep, but the extra daylight in the evening is worth it. There’s something about longer days – it’s rejuvenating, refreshing. Sickness ran through our house last week, so I’m definitely excited about the warmer temperatures and the coming of spring.
- I’m starting this week off by treating myself to this for breakfast.
- New on the blog last week an indulgent pasta dish and a BLT salad with a delicious twist!
- My favorite chocolate and mint combo in a cocktail.
- I have a weakness for Asian food and these are calling my name.
- …and this too!
- I love Burts Bees and want to try this.
- A new way to enjoy this indulgent dish.
- Bread and cheese… need I say more?
- A new dish for Easter baking.
- I love these stripes.
- Pretty colors and patterns for spring – I like this one and this one.
- There’s really nothing better than a casserole.
- My morning coffee needs to be paired with these!
- We’ll be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this weekend with this.
- Love adding this to my after-dinner coffee.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”