Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
- My weekly inspiration: don't get bogged down with what didn't go right yesterday. Instead, re-set and re-focus to make tomorrow the best it can be.
- We had a very low-key New Year's, which I like. I was in bed by 11:30 - just couldn't make it a minute longer! I really enjoy the holidays, but I'm looking forward to getting back to a normal schedule.
- New recipes shared on the blog last week include this meal prep option and this comforting chili.
- Chocolate and almond are two of my favorite flavors, so this is a must-try!
- I love kale and this does the trick!
- These remind me of my childhood - something my mom always set out alongside a bowl of mixed nuts.
- I love Hallmark movies and there are five new Winterfest movies premiering soon (the first one premiered this past weekend). I'm so excited. I love Christmas movies, but it's time to move on to a new season of new movies.
- We have checked off some of the places on this list, but there are many more beautiful places to see. Do you have vacation plans for 2020?
- After all of my holiday baking, I need to restock one of my favorite baking staples.
- The NFL playoffs have started and there have been some tense, on-the-edge-of-our-seats moments. There's lots of excitement in our house for football! We're excited about the Seahawks and bummed about the Saints.
- Great pantry organization tips.
- This week I'm making this, this, this, and this.
- One of my favorite sweets to keep on hand for afternoon cravings.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"