Maraschino Cherry Milkshakes are a blend of vanilla bean ice cream and maraschino cherries, served with a drizzle of chocolate.
Maraschino Cherry Milkshakes are a sweet treat for Valentine’s Day. The cherries lend a pretty pink color and sweet cherry flavor. A touch of chocolate is a must!
Milkshakes are a cinch to make so you can be enjoying one in no time. You will need vanilla ice cream, milk, maraschino cherries, maraschino cherry juice, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce.
My Vanilla Bean ice cream in delicious in these milkshakes, but store-bought ice cream is fine too. Simply blend the ingredients together, pour into glasses, and enjoy this sweet treat!
Add a special touch to Valentine’s Day with these Maraschino Cherry Milkshakes!
Maraschino Cherry Milkshakes
- 10 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 10-12 maraschino cherries
- chocolate sauce, for garnish
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Chop the cherries, reserving 1-2 cherries for garnishing each shake. Set aside.
- To a blender, add the ice cream, milk, and the cherry juice. Blend until thick and smooth. Add in the chopped cherries and gently blend.
- Swirl a drizzle of chocolate sauce inside two glasses. Fill each glass with the ice cream mixture. Top with whipped cream and reserved cherries. Serve immediately.