Lemon Rosemary Roasted Fingerling Potatoes - roasted with fresh rosemary and lemons, these potatoes have a creamy texture and are infused with amazing flavor. The perfect side dish for steak, pork, chicken, or fish.
Potatoes find their way onto our dinner table more often than not. I love roasting them and changing up the seasonings and flavors. These fingerling potatoes are roasted with plenty of fresh rosemary and lemons which adds so much incredible flavor. These potatoes are ready in 30 minutes and will complement steak or fish, chicken, or pork.
As these potatoes roast, the rosemary will fill your kitchen with the most amazing aroma. Lemon and rosemary smell so incredible together - and taste delicious too!
Fingerling potatoes get their name from their finger-like shape. They have a thin skin, so peeling isn't necessary. The flesh is tender and buttery tasting. These potatoes are less starchy than others and have a firm texture, so they stand up well during cooking. These potatoes can be roasted, sauteed, or boiled.
Roasted potatoes are so easy to prep and bake while the rest of the meal is pulled together. Slice the potatoes in half and toss on a sheet pan with oil, salt, and pepper. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the potatoes and nestle all the lemon halves and rosemary sprigs in and around the potatoes. Bake for 25 minutes.
Add these potatoes to your dinner table and your family will thank you!
- Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes with Lemon and Garlic
- Easy Roasted Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Lemon Rosemary Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 ½ pounds fingerling potatoes or baby potatoes
- 2 lemons (halved)
- 4-5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 - 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil (or similar)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the fingerling potatoes in half lengthwise. Larger potatoes can be cut into quarters lengthwise. Spread potatoes on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle the oil over the potatoes and toss to coat. Cut the lemons in half and squeeze the juice of one lemon over the potatoes. Arrange all of the lemon halves and sprigs of rosemary around the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Toss the potatoes and bake for another 5 minutes on the top rack until potatoes are lightly brown.
Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary depending upon the exact amounts and specific ingredients used.