Layered Bean Dip is loaded with flavor, including refried beans, cheese, jalapenos, olives, and scallions. This is so easy to prepare and is perfect for snacking anytime.
Does eating chips and dip make you giddy? Well, your secret is safe with me! I love chips and dip in all of their crunchy and creamy glory. Dips are the ultimate snack food. Game days, holidays, parties, movie nights, teen sleepovers - all gatherings require dip! Easy to prepare, simply serve with chips, crackers, or vegetables for fuss-free snacking. Sounds good, right?
So, that brings us to Layered Bean Dip, which, true to its' name, is packed with layers of flavor. This recipe is so easy to prepare that it will have you reaching for a bag or tortilla chips in no time!
What is in a layered bean dip?
Layered dips are great because they pack in lots of flavors and can easily be personalized based on what you like or what you have on hand in your refrigerator. This version includes many of my favorite flavors.
- refried beans - I used ranchero-style seasoned beans
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- black olives
- white and yellow sharp cheddar
- pickled jalapenos
Guacamole, red onion, and green chiles also work great in this dip. Feel free to change up the layers to fit your own taste.
Preparing this dip is as easy as layering the ingredients in a glass serving dish. Grab a bag of tortilla chips and start snacking! If you try this recipe, please leave a comment below and tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry so I can see your creation.
Other dip recipes you may also enjoy
- Bacon Horseradish Dip
- Caramelized Onion Dip
- Hot Corn Dip
- Favorite Taco Dip
- Chocolate Chip Mascarpone Dip
- Ultimate Hot Pizza Dip
Layered Bean Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 6 ounces black olives sliced
- 5 ounces sharp yellow cheddar shredded
- ½ cup pickled jalapenos chopped
- 5 ounces sharp white cheddar shredded
- 5 scallions chopped
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the cream cheese and sour cream. Mix until well blended and smooth. Add in the chili powder and cumin and mix until combined. Set aside.
- In the bottom of a glass dish, spread the refried beans in an even layer. Top with the cream cheese mixture and spread evenly.
- Next, layer with the black olives, yellow cheddar, pickled jalapenos, white cheddar, and scallions. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Refrigerate leftovers, if any.
Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary depending upon the exact amounts and specific ingredients used.