Homemade Baileys Irish Cream - a blend of whiskey, cream, sweetened condensed milk, and flavorings. Serve homemade Baileys Irish cream in cocktails, coffee, over ice, or over vanilla ice cream.
Homemade Baileys Irish Cream is something I love making, especially during the holidays. A co-worker gave me this recipe years ago, and I've been enjoying it ever since. Irish cream is delicious added to an after-dinner coffee or served over ice. This homemade Irish cream makes a great hostess gift and is great for having on hand to serve to guests during the holidays.
Whipping up a batch is quick and easy, and while you may or may not keep whiskey on hand, the rest of the ingredients are likely in your kitchen already.
- sweetened condensed milk
- half-and-half or light cream
- whiskey, preferably Jameson
- vanilla extract
- espresso powder
- cocoa powder
How to make
Simply add all of the ingredients to a blender. Blend until combined and store in a pitcher in the refrigerator. It's that easy!!
This recipe calls for one cup of whiskey, but you can easily adjust the amount based on personal taste. This recipe is so good and so easy to mix together. Don't wait to whip up a batch and enjoy!
Looking for another cocktail option? Try my Favorite Moscow Mule.
Homemade Baileys Irish Cream
- 16 ounces half-and-half or light cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whiskey, preferably Jameson (plus more as desired)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until combined.
- Pour into a pitcher or glass carafe and store in the refrigerator.