This holiday gift guide for bakers has something for both new and seasoned bakers alike. This guide includes 20 must-have baking tools and accessories.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For the baker in your life, this list of gift ideas is sure to have something for everyone.
- Baking pan set – this 6-piece set is commercial grade and includes a muffin tin and various sizes of baking pans.
- Silpat baking mats – perfect for everything from baking cookies to roasting vegetables.
- Measuring cups and spoons – this 13-piece stainless steel set includes some odd size measures and multi-measure cups. Volume markings are stamped on so they won’t fade over time.
- Bigger Bolder Baking cookbook– more than 100 flavorful, accessible recipes from Gemma Stafford of BiggerBolderBaking.com
- French rolling pin – an 18-inch rolling pin for pizza, cookie, or pie dough. I love the comfort feel of this rolling pin.
- OXO Good Grips 8-piece POP container baking set – keep baking supplies fresh with these containers and accessories sized for 5 lb. of flour and sugar, 1 lb of brown sugar, and more. These are my favorite containers.
- Kitchen Aid mixer – the ultimate workhorse for all of your baking tasks. Available in lots of colors to coordinate with any kitchen decor.
- Batter bowl – ideal for mixing up pancake or waffle batter, brownies, cupcakes, and more.
- Kitchen scale – makes quick and easy work of precise measuring in baking. Switch between grams, ounces, pounds, and more. Includes Tare function.
- Offset spatulas – the perfect spatula for spreading batters, frosting, or melted chocolate.
- Marble pastry board – marble stays cool and has a non-stick surface which is ideal for rolling out pie crusts, cookie and pizza doughs, pastries, and more.
- Bundt pan – make festive and impressive-looking cakes. Especially fun for the holidays.
- Bread baking gift set – a great gift idea for the bread lover. Nothing beats the aroma of freshly baked bread.
- Kitchen torch – perfect for making Creme Brulee at home. This torch is also great for browning meringue and making indoor smores.
- Porcelain ramekins, set of 6 – for Creme Brulee – perfect to pair with the kitchen torch
- Holiday sprinkles – festive shapes and colors for decorating cookies, cupcakes, and more.
- Brownie Baker Set – a beautiful serving piece; great as a hostess gift.
- The Boozy Baker cookbook – recipes for spirited sweets
- Ruffled pie plate – beautiful design, ideal for holiday desserts.
- Footed round cake stand with dome – perfect for displaying and serving baked goods.
Check out my other holiday gift guide!