Holiday Gift Guide for the College Student - these gift ideas include things every college student can use - from practical and functional to enjoyable and relaxing.
Gift ideas... from my college student to yours
- ihome alarm clock with charging dock - a necessity for making it to class on time and keeping your phone fully charged
- Hydroflask stainless steel coffee mug - coffee (or tea) on the go is a MUST. These flasks keep beverages nice and hot during class and study time.
- Sticky notes set - sticky tabs in various sizes come stored in a notepad that can easily be carried with you.
- Mini Keurig - a necessity for staying caffeinated during late-night study sessions
- North Face backpack - roomy compartments for your laptop, textbooks, and supplies
- Hand therapy exercise stress balls - ideal for relieving stress and mental tension and improving focus
- Photo string lights - adds style and a homey feeling to your dorm room with pictures of family and friends
- Body butter gift set - perfect for a little pampering
- Apple Airpods (wireless) - wireless earbud headphones with wireless charging case; seamless connectivity for Apple devices
- Beanie hat with pom pom - warm and practical and stylish too!
- Mesh shower caddy - keep all your shower essentials in one easy-to-carry bag
- The Five-ingredient college cookbook - perfect for those students in apartments
- Pendleton notebook collection - perfect for notetaking, making lists, or capturing daily thoughts
- Apple watch - track your sleep and steps, get texts, and sync your favorite music
- Homesick scented candles - infuse your space with the scent of home. Most states are available.