Harvest Snack Mix is a sweet and salty blend of cereal, crackers, candy, and nuts…topped with a white chocolate-peanut butter drizzle.
At this time of year, my daughter and I like to binge-watch Hallmark Christmas movies. Christmas movies 24/7 – what’s not to love! But watching movies requires a snack. Snack mixes are a great thing to keep on hand. They are easy to make and there aren’t any rules. You can combine any of your favorite snack items like crackers, cereal, nuts, or candy. Anything goes.
This Harvest Snack mix is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. And the colors in this mix are festive for fall time. This mix is topped with white chocolate and peanut butter drizzle. Delicious!
For this Harvest mix, I use colored fish crackers, square pretzels, corn Chex cereal, cheese crackers, harvest blend chocolate candies, and toasted walnuts. For the topping, I melted white chocolate and peanut butter together and drizzled over the top. Let the mix sit until the chocolate sets up and then store in an airtight container, like this one.
The next time you sit down to watch your favorite Hallmark Christmas movie – or any movie – whip up a batch of this snack mix and enjoy!
More snack recipes you may enjoy
Harvest Snack Mix
- 3 cups chex cereal - corn, rice, or wheat
- 2 cups square-shaped pretzels
- 2 cups cheese crackers
- 2 cups colored cheddar fish crackers
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup harvest blend candy-coated chocolates
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/8 cup peanut butter
- In a small skillet, toast the walnuts over medium heat until just fragrant. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan set over medium-low heat, combine the white chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stir until melted. Drizzle the mixture over the snack mix. Stir gently and drizzle a little more topping. Set the pans aside and let sit until the chocolate has set up. Transfer to an airtight container and store.