Grilled Peaches with Goat Cheese and Mint Thyme Honey is a beautiful and light summertime dessert.
Grilled fruit is the perfect dessert for grilling season. If you are grilling dinner, why not throw dessert on the grill too? It keeps things easy and clean up is a breeze. Grilling brings out the fruit’s natural sweetness – just the right amount to cap off a summer meal.
Peaches are terrific on the grill and there’s hardly any prep required. Cut the peaches in half, remove the pit, and place on a greased grill. Grill until the peaches have softened and the flesh has caramelized. It’s that easy!
I love the combination of fruit and cheese, so I like to add a small scoop of goat cheese to the grilled peaches. But this is optional if you don’t love goat cheese or prefer your fruit without cheese altogether. I also like the addition of a honey drizzle over the warm peaches. I infused the honey with fresh mint and thyme. These flavors pair well with both the peaches and the goat cheese.
Grilled Peaches with Goat Cheese and Mint Thyme Honey are perfect as dessert but can also be served as an appetizer. Light and sweet with a tang from the goat cheese, this simple dish is so full of flavor. Add these peaches to your grilling line up today! If you try this recipe, please leave a comment below and tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry so I can see your creation.
Similar recipes you may also enjoy
- Baked Berries with Puff Pastry Cinnamon Croutons
- Watermelon and Feta Salad with Jalapeno Lime Syrup
- Prosciutto Melon Basil Skewers with Chili Lime Salt
Grilled Peaches with Goat Cheese and Mint Thyme Honey
- 4 peaches
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1-2 sprigs fresh mint
- 2-3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1-2 ounces goat cheese (optional)
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit. When the grill is hot, grill the peaches 5-6 minutes or until softened and the flesh is caramelized.
- Meanwhile, add the honey, fresh mint, and thyme to a small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat to infuse the honey. When the peaches are done, strain the honey into a small cruet or glass jar.
- To serve, using a small cookie scoop, add a scoop of goat cheese to the middle of each peach (if desired). Drizzle with the infused honey.