Frozen Lemonade Pie is the perfect summer sweet treat with a slightly tart bite. Refreshing and delicious.
This pie combines two summer favorites... frozen treats and lemonade. Perfectly refreshing and slightly tart, this pie comes together with only four ingredients - plus a crust. So easy and delicious! You will want this pie in your freezer on standby!
How to make
The base of this pie is a graham cracker crust. Homemade is easy and always delicious, but store-bought is fine too if you are short on time. The filling is made with four ingredients: cream cheese, frozen lemonade concentrate, heavy cream, and powdered sugar.
Start with room-temperature cream cheese so it blends smoothly. Mix in the lemonade concentrate. Either regular or pink lemonade concentrate can be used. The pink variety will add the slightest pink hue to the filling.
Next, whip the heavy cream and powdered sugar until soft peaks form. Then, fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Pour the filling into the graham cracker crust and freeze.
This pie can be served directly from the freezer, but I prefer to let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften.
This frozen treat is not overly sweet and is slightly tart. It's creamy and refreshing. The perfect summer treat.
Other frozen treats
Frozen Lemonade Pie
- 1 ½ cups graham crackers crumbs ((10 sheets))
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Mix until well combined. Pour the crumbs into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Press the crumbs into an even layer on the bottom and about 1 inch up the sides. Place in the freezer to chill while making the filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the cream cheese and lemonade concentrate. Blend until fully combined and smooth. Set aside.
- In another bowl of a stand mixer, add the heavy cream and powdered sugar. Whisk until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream in batches into the cream cheese mixture. When fully combined, pour the filling into the crust and spread evenly. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, let the pie sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh lemon slices. Alternatively, the pie can be sliced and served frozen.
Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary depending upon the exact amounts and specific ingredients used.