Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite things from food to fashion to New Year’s.
1. My Weekly Inspiration – New Year’s resolutions
I’m really not into setting New Year’s resolutions. They just aren’t my thing. Instead, I try to look at each day as a new opportunity – a fresh start – a chance to re-focus, re-set, and re-prioritize. No matter what your day-to-day, short-term, or long-term goals are, every day is an opportunity to seize the moment.
Do you have New Year’s resolutions? What are they?
2. Food Obsessions –
New on the blog last week:
- French Onion Breakfast Casserole – this scrumptious casserole is perfect for holiday weekends or brunches and can be made ahead of time.
- Chicken with Kale and Artichokes (30 Minute Recipe) – ready in 30 minutes (or less), this dish has a comfort food feel without being too heavy.
3. Instagram Obsessions –
- I’m sooo craving this right now!
- The perfect New Year’s Day dessert.
- I’m loving this collection – so pretty.
4. Fashion Obsessions –
- Have you ever tried Poshmark? What was your impression? I have several gently-used Dooney and Burke bags that I don’t use anymore and I think Poshmark might be a good option for selling them.
- I recently bought these boots and I LOVE them. They are so comfortable and look great with so many things. (Not an affiliate link – I just love these.)
- Have you tried Bombas socks? I bought my daughter Bombas for Christmas and she loves them. The quality is great and they come in so many great patterns and styles. I love the Bombas concept – donating to help those in need.
5. A little bit of this n that –
What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? I’m definitely a “stay home and snack all night” kind of girl!
- I love munchies of all kinds like these, these, these, and these.
- I have a weakness for chips and love this, this, this, and this.
- For New Year’s morning, I will definitely be serving up this. One of my all-time favorites!
Have a great week and Happy New Year! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”
Recent Favorite Things posts