Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite things from food and drink to holiday decor.
1. My Weekly Inspiration –
Merry Christmas to you and your families. May you have peace and love in your hearts this holiday season and always. I hope you enjoy a relaxing time with your loved ones.
2. Food Obsessions –
New on the blog last week, two appetizers perfect for your holiday entertaining:
- Maple Dijon Bacon Wrapped Smoked Sausage – these sweet and savory nuggets will disappear fast! Ideal for holiday parties or game day spreads.
- Tortilla Roll-Ups with Corned Beef, Green Olives, and Scallions – festive red and green wraps filled with a delicious cream cheese mixture. The perfect bite-size snack.
3. Holiday Cocktail Obsessions –
- I’m craving this for nighttime movie watching!
- Perfect for sipping while wrapping presents.
- I’d love this for sipping by the glow of the Christmas tree lights.
4. Holiday decor Obsessions –
- I love the blue and green color scheme of this room.
- I love plaid at the holidays too.
- So many great ideas for decor, food, gifts, etc.
5. A little bit of this n that –
It’s Holiday break time! What fun things do you have planned? I’m looking forward to a mostly low-key, relaxing week.
- I have a little more baking to finish for our family Christmas gathering.
- I have a dentist appointment today…so no relaxing until after that!
- There’s one more holiday light display we want to visit.
- There will be lots of movie watching while munching on these.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”