Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite Christmas things from cookies to movies.
1. My weekly inspiration –
“Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows.” – Edwin Osgood Grover
For more festive quotes for the holiday season, check out this.
2. Food Obsessions –
I shared Days 9 – 12 of my 12 Days of Christmas Sweets on the blog last week. Here’s a recap …
- Double Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
- Christmas Baton Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Cupcake Christmas Tree
After all the sweets, I was craving something savory – the perfect party appetizer.
3. Holiday party obsessions –
- These White Christmas Tequila Sours look amazing.
- If you love coconut, you will love this.
- Refreshing and festive!
- Fun and festive snack for kids and adults alike.
- What’s a party without cheese or chocolate? This is a must!
4. Instagram Obsessions –
- the most adorable Christmas wreaths!
- I absolutely love Chai, so this is definitely on my must-make list!
- These are so pretty and look scrumptious.
5. A little bit of this n that –
I watched several Christmas movies this week and these were my favorites…
- A Christmas Love Story
- Grounded for Christmas
- Christmas Pen Pals
- A Homecoming for the Holidays
- 12 Gifts of Christmas – an (old) favorite
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”