Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite things from food to Cyber Monday deals to holiday flair in the kitchen.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Inspiring Words –
May December inspire love and giving in all that we do.
“Remember this December that love weighs more than gold.” – Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon
“…It is the generous giving of ourselves that produces the generous harvest.” – Orison Swett Marden
“The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – Pablo Picasso
2. Food Obsessions –
New recipe on the blog this past week:
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Butternut Squash and Pancetta – an easy and colorful side dish that is full of festive flavors for the holiday season.
- Chocolate Chip Snowball Cookies – my new favorite Christmas cookie, these powdery gems have a melt-in-your-mouth texture. I can’t eat just one!
- 12 days of Christmas sweets and treats kicked off on the blog yesterday with these Snowball cookies. Each day I’ll be sharing a new recipe for holiday goodies.
3. Kitchen Obsessions –
- Great for winter soups and stews, this looks so pretty on the cooktop all season long.
- Festive platter for chips, veggies, or fruit and dip. Dip is a must – always!
- I love these glasses for dressing up meal time during the holidays.
- Add some festive holiday color to your morning coffee routine with this.
- I love plaid patterns for adding holiday whimsy like these plates.
4. Cyber Monday Obsessions –
Cyber Monday deals for your kitchen:
- Calphalon nonstick cookie sheets – a holiday baking essential
- Electric Stainless steel fondue pot – sweet or savory fondue is a fun addition to any holiday party
- Glass teapot and Porcelain tea mug with infuser – for the tea lover
- Wine decanter and Electric wine opener – for the wine drinker
- Bodacious BBQ spices and rubs gift set – for the serious griller
5. A little bit of this n that –
- We’re getting our first snowstorm of the season, so this is definitely on the menu!
- Lots of great cookbooks for gift giving in this guide.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”
More recent favorite things