Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite things from food to Cyber Monday deals to holiday flair in the kitchen.
1. Inspiring Words –
May December inspire love and giving in all that we do.
“Remember this December that love weighs more than gold.” – Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon
“…It is the generous giving of ourselves that produces the generous harvest.” – Orison Swett Marden
“The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – Pablo Picasso
2. Food Obsessions –
New recipe on the blog this past week:
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Butternut Squash and Pancetta – an easy and colorful side dish that is full of festive flavors for the holiday season.
- Chocolate Chip Snowball Cookies – my new favorite Christmas cookie, these powdery gems have a melt-in-your-mouth texture. I can’t eat just one!
- 12 days of Christmas sweets and treats kicked off on the blog yesterday with these Snowball cookies. Each day I’ll be sharing a new recipe for holiday goodies.
3. Kitchen Obsessions –
- Great for winter soups and stews, this looks so pretty on the cooktop all season long.
- Festive platter for chips, veggies, or fruit and dip. Dip is a must – always!
- I love these glasses for dressing up meal time during the holidays.
- Add some festive holiday color to your morning coffee routine with this.
- I love plaid patterns for adding holiday whimsy like these plates.
4. Cyber Monday Obsessions –
Cyber Monday deals for your kitchen:
- Calphalon nonstick cookie sheets – a holiday baking essential
- Electric Stainless steel fondue pot – sweet or savory fondue is a fun addition to any holiday party
- Glass teapot and Porcelain tea mug with infuser – for the tea lover
- Wine decanter and Electric wine opener – for the wine drinker
- Bodacious BBQ spices and rubs gift set – for the serious griller
5. A little bit of this n that –
- We’re getting our first snowstorm of the season, so this is definitely on the menu!
- Lots of great cookbooks for gift giving in this guide.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”
More recent favorite things