Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite things from food to holiday gift ideas.
1. Inspiring Words -
Happy Thanksgiving! I wish you and your family rest, relaxation, and time for reflection.
"Give thanks with a grateful heart."
"Be present in all things and thankful for all things."
"Be kind, be thoughtful, be genuine, but most of all, be thankful."
2. Food Obsessions -
New on the blog last week:
- Israeli Couscous with Mushrooms and Thyme - couscous and sauteed mushrooms infused with lots of thyme. Delicious as a side dish but also hearty enough to serve as a main dish.
- Cap’n Crunch Chicken Tenders - tender strips of chicken coated with slightly sweet crunchy cereal. Just add your favorite dipping sauce!
3. Kitchen Obsessions -
- I love the retro look of this toaster.
- I need to add this to my wish list - love the color and slightly retro look.
- This color is perfect for dressing up your kitchen for the holidays.
4. Instagram & Website Obsessions -
- This cheese ball needs to be on my snack table during the holiday weekend.
- These potatoes are over the top!
- Inspired by Charm - I'm in love with this site! Every photo is more beautiful than the last. With awesome decor ideas and scrumptious recipes, this site is a must-see!
5. A little bit of this n that -
I posted two gift guides on the blog last week. Many wonderful gift ideas for bakers and coffee lovers.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"