Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite things including Monday inspiration and food.
1. Inspiring Words –
With Thanksgiving around the corner, remember those who are less fortunate…
- make a donation to your local food bank
- volunteer at your local soup kitchen
- donate winter coats and hats to Goodwill
2. Food Obsessions –
New recipes posted on the blog last week include:
- Tortellini Sausage and Kale Soup – an easy, hearty, one-pot soup perfect for these cold days.
- Sweet Potato Gratin with Rosemary and Sage – a colorful dish infused with lots of fall flavor and an elegant presentation.
Also, new on the blog last week, my Two Week Thanksgiving Game Plan. Planning, list-making, and organization is the key to being prepared for hosting the big meal. Just because you’re hosting dinner, doesn’t mean you can’t relax and enjoy the day with your guests!
3. Kitchen Obsessions –
Some festive Thanksgiving looks I’m loving to brighten up my kitchen…
- these towels
- a special serving piece for the holiday bird
- this will dress up my countertop
- a relaxing cup of tea
4. Instagram Obsessions –
- Absolutely stunning and delicious too!
- An amazing addition to any Thanksgiving menu!
- I love Halloumi and my lunch menu needs this salad!
5. A little bit of this n that –
- Get this dog a treat!
- Have you had a festive holiday drink from Starbucks yet? I’ve had several and I’m partial to the Caramel Brule Latte. But Peppermint Mochas are a close second.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”