As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite things from gratefulness to food to kitchen tools.
1. Inspiring Words –
Nourish my soul with faith, family, and friends
Offer prayers for those missing loved ones during this blessed season
Vibrant fall leaves symbolize nature’s beauty
Express gratitude for those who are a positive inspiration in my daily life
Make a warm meal for someone who lives by themselves
Be thankful for all of life’s blessings, big and small
Expect nothing in return for helping others
Remember the smallest gesture of kindness can make the biggest difference in someone’s life
2. Food Obsessions –
New recipes on the blog last week include:
- Roasted Artichoke Hearts -this side dish pairs well with fish, beef, or chicken with flavors of lemon, rosemary, and garlic.
- Salted Toffee Hazelnut Spread M&M Cookies – a delicious blend of toffee bits and Nutella-filled M&M’s. These soft and chewy cookies will cure your sweet tooth!
- Harvest Salad with Arugula, Apples and Blue Cheese – the perfect salad to lighten up your Thanksgiving menu.
3. Kitchen Obsessions –
With Thanksgiving only a few weeks away, it’s time to take inventory of essentials. These are some of my most-used items on Thanksgiving day.
- I love this for gravy prep.
- A roaster with a rack is key. Just add aromatics under the rack to flavor the turkey drippings.
- Keep gravy piping hot while serving with this.
- Add this and this to a warm pot of apple cider.
- One of my most-used tools, you won’t overcook the turkey with this.
- This is my secret for silky mashed potatoes.
- Don’t let the juices runneth over with this.
- For large gatherings, keep those side dishes warm with this.
- Dress up the dining table with these, these, and these.
4. Instagram Obsessions –
- Love these for all of that leftover Halloween candy!
- If you’re not overloaded from Halloween, these nachos are a great twist.
- Vegetable casseroles – like this one – are the best.
5. A little bit of this n that –
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.”