Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and some of my favorite things from food to Halloween to Christmas movies.
1. Inspiring Words -
Today I'm sharing some of my own thoughts on having a positive outlook.
"Positive attitudes are contagious. Approach every day with positivity and those around you will be encouraged to do the same."
"A positive attitude keeps you focused on all of the possibilities of tomorrow, not burdened by the failures or challenges of yesterday."
"The best way to start your day with a positive attitude is to wake up and put a smile on your face."
2. Food Obsessions -
Here are the new recipes I posted on the blog last week:
- Roasted Potato Hash with Chorizo and Eggs- hearty and satisfying, perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
- Frosted Nutella Rice Krispie Treats - nothing classic about these treats. Nutella and frosting elevate these marshmallow cereal bars.
- Rosemary Orange and Garlic Marinated Olives- so easy to prepare, yet fancy looking. Add to cheese boards, antipasto platters, or simply snack on them. Great for the holidays.
3. Halloween Obsessions -
It's almost Halloween and that means it's time for all of the spooky treats! These are some of my faves:
- Fill up on my Cheesy Mummy Bratwurst before an evening of trick-or-treating.
- This chocolate bark is so fun and colorful.
- Orange or black Jack O Lantern snack boards are ideal for all ages!
- Elevate any Halloween party with festive cakes like this or this.
4. Instagram Obsessions -
- My sweet tooth will thank me for this!
- It's soup season and this is the perfect lunch.
- So scrumptious - these are a must during the holidays!
5. A little bit of this n that -
Hallmark Channel's 10th Anniversary Countdown to Christmas has started. We are huge Hallmark movie fans - especially Christmas movies. There are so many good movies and Hallmark premiers new ones each year. These are some of my favorites.
- A December Bride
- Reunited at Christmas
- The Christmas Secret
- A Gift to Remember
- Switched for Christmas
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Once Upon a Christmas Miracle
I will definitely be watching all of the new movie premiers. Are you a Hallmark Christmas movie fan? If so, what are your favorites? Just leave me a comment.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"